Dear DIESEC friends and followers,
We are committed to providing an enjoyable experience for everyone on our social media channels by fostering conversations and disseminating information. To ensure a constructive environment is maintained, we have developed the following guidelines:
Please note that while we strive to protect your privacy as much as possible, data safety and security cannot be guaranteed in such a public setting. Therefore, we ask that you refrain from posting or sharing any private contact information, account-related data, passwords or other confidential information.
In addition to this, Diesec holds no responsibility for user-generated content and/or external links provided by third parties. Thus, all users of our social media must adhere to the terms and conditions associated with each platform (i.e. Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Mastodon or XING).
We reserve the right to delete or report any content that contains:
- Insults, verbal attacks or degrading comments.
- Incitements to break laws such as promoting criminal activity or infringing on personal rights and copyright.
- Instigations of hatred, racism, obscenity, discrimination or pornographic material.
- Incorrect, fraudulent, misleading or otherwise dubious material that does not encourage open and fair dialogue.
- Irrelevant posts, external links and spam.
- Commercial advertisements or private offers for goods, websites and services.
- Personal details of Diesec employees (including contact information).
- Private information such as bank account numbers or contact information.
- viruses, Trojan horses, external website links or any other content which might impair the performance of our social media channels.
Should you encounter any content that does not abide by these rules, please contact us at email@example.com
It is important to note that any posts written by Diesec employees do not necessarily reflect the official position of the company. Furthermore, content published on our social media should not be understood as a form of business proposal, recommendation or sales offer. All of our publications are subject to relevant legal constraints and disclaimers, as well as any additional disclaimers within the publication itself. For more information on this, please see our legal resources section.
Thank you for your cooperation!
We look forward to interacting with you in a respectful and fair manner.